Saturday, November 08, 2008

ytd was a super sway day !
ok, let start frm morning 1st
meet shan`SH & limei`stead @ msl mrt
aft tt went to cwp.
meet up with the rest of the fam members
go cold storage to buy some snacks
& aft tt , bus to east coast park
wlk so long to reach whr the rest of the members are.
sat down thr.
at 1st was quite bored as we donknw any 1 thr
aft tt . went to the sand thr & play
aft tt get to knw them better.
we played tgt aft tt.
play dao high liao.
go bac to our place thr
sth bad happened .
& tt it , me & steady bag gone missing.
was like . WTF ?! _I_
was so sad , anqry , shocked , wadever.
my hp,mp4,ezlink,money was all gone!
fuck fuck fuck , fuck the person who took it.
curse he no father's days.
haish. was quite moody aft tt.
was totally no mood alr.
play uno ?! -.-
but it did help me didnt think too much .
wasnt that moody aft tt.
but wen my mum call stead phone
i ans & told her wad happened
she was like blamin me.
putting all the blame on me.
i alr so sad to lost my bag
she still put every blame on me.
i cant control , & cry out :X
it was like so ps. cry in front of them
ohmy. no face to face them anymore. LOL.
reach home also tio nag by them
fuckin parents.
everything is my fault luh .
wadever!
make me cant slp ytd night
my head was so pain.
was like bursting out i think
it feel tt im in hell.
pain like hell.
mayb cos i cried too much ytd.
haish . anyway , im not important to anyone.
everybody simply doesnt care.



& when i lost my hp.
the 1st person i think of is YOU!
but did u ever care?
i reach home , the 1st person i call is also YOU
but u sound bo cham bo cham-ing me.
ok. fine. mayb i jus trust u too much
im not important to u anyway.
you dont even care about me.
when im missing you ever min ytd.
whr were you wen i need you most?



TAG REPLIES ` (:


ER: haha. you also go find lo. xD
HUIYUN: haha! i knw u are not a greedy person. u the best luh ^^
Angela: woohoo! happy 3rd months man. sarangheayou! :D




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.