Wednesday, November 19, 2008



signnn .
we stead for last than a week
& yet we'r like quarreling everyday?
ytd the things , was alr over.
but he come quarrel wib me today again.
damn fuck up luhs.
i really don wish to quarrel wib him .
if we kp quarreling
i don think we will last alr.
you knw everytym i quarrel wib u
im so afraid that u might jus asked for a break up.
its just my own feeling.
will you do that to me?!
i really dw to quarrel wib you anymore
can we forget everything ?
i really don wish to lose you .
you can blame me for being so selfish.
i admit that im really very selfish
like you can only belong to me like tht.
i dw to be like this too ,
i jus cant control myself luh
when u didnt contact me ,
i kp thinking abt those neg things,
blame on me ,
mayb i jus miss / love you too much
you kp asking me to belive you,
you said yr prepaid low tt why you didnt msg wib me.
ok, i belive you.
but you said all those things that you love me ,
you donwan to lose me.
are you serious?
firstly , are you really serious abt me ?
pls dont say all that when u are not ok!
u kp askin me to belive you,
you only knw hw to say ,
you ask me hw to belive.
you didnt do anything to it.
you only kp askin me to trust you
at least do sth for me to trust you



TAG REPLIES ` (:


Jieyun: hey. my sick ok le , jus still gt abit cough nor.haish , hope so ba. D:

Stead: Hahs. okay , i only left abit of cough nor, let meet out nxt wk! :D imy&ily too man (: Alson: ty boy! mircale u auto come tag me :x you cheer up too :D
Caroline: ohmy. ily&imy lots! hahs , really? become busy alr uhs? ^^
Panda: really? dont bluff me again pls.

Angela: Lols. ty twinnie. ily so much ! :D sure , will tell you de (:


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.