Friday, November 21, 2008

hey peeps ,
im fine alr
:DDDDD
me & baby okay luh . (:
he promise to treasure me more
i belive him ,
i won go think all the stupid things le all right
ily so much .
mwacks.
hope we can last long long :D
recently helpin mummy work ,
earn abt $100+ alr
woohoo ,
money money ~ ! :B
& yes , limei`stead
imy badly too ,
wed wed , meet out ! xD
was been rottin at home lor ,
siannnnn ~
jus hope to stay happy everyday wib baby
^^
Lastly, support grace's blogshop :D
http://www.crazy-lilsprees.blogspot.com




TAG REPLIES ` (:


Panda: babyyy , you can only belong to me , rmb tht ily :D
Er: wahaha, nv buy anything for me?! :P jk , haha. yeah ~ good (:
HUIYUN: hahs , so u sayin my blog boring? cos i nv upload pic de
HUIYUN: haha. tht tym u also didnt say ma :P en , will last long de :D u 2 oh!
HUIYUN: ty lovelove! yes, it did help , will belive him whole heart le (: ILY SO MUCH LUH~!
Boonteck: okay , welcome (: hopefully :D you stay shuai. waha :x
nic: ty for the tag (: okay , u 2 oh! ^^ takecare many!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.