Sunday, November 16, 2008

its exactly 1 week .
& im still sick D:
but today morning wake up
feel alot better le (:
ytd night really hen xinku
my throat just hao.
then my stomach not feeling well seh
vomited 2 tym ytd night
aft vomited , mummy giv me med eat
& i went to bed
but i jus cant slp.
when the stomach feel much better le
then i kp cough cough cough
cough until wan die like tt
sign , now still kp coughing
mayb later go eat med ba :D
1 week+ rot at home
didnt go anywhr.
i miss steady nah!
although she came my hse the previous day
waha. tt day so fun luh .
jinghui & limei come my house
hav lots fun with them .
cos i cannot go out as my throat still pain
but better abit le.
& the stupid jinghui was laughing at my voice :/
roars. i miss jinghui la.
she everytym work work work .
so busy with her work.
find one day go her work place di siao her.
hahaha :/
steady , faster go out ! imy man ! :D



TAG REPLIES ` (:


Steady: hope so ba , i won forgot you de nah. you see i post got yr name hor! :D
Panda: baby! ty for the tag :D ilyt . laughs
Boonteck: i nv stead with jasper luh :x
Boonteck: lols , no need sorry (:
Angela: Twinnie , haha. hope so ba? :/ Loved! (:
Alson: lols , hope so ba. you cheer up too uh :D
Er: haha. nw hao le nor ^^ ty you :D ily man :D
Jasper: haha. ty for the tag.
Jasper: okay, you also takecare of yrself hor! haha. okay ! ty uh :D
Panda: babbyy`! :D laughs , mus tag more more :B


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.