Saturday, November 15, 2008

wth!
my throat still very pain now.
it's the 5th day alr man
normally a person sore throat
2-3 days hao liao
me 5th day still so pain.
haish TT
kelian.
cant go out
but still have to help mummy work
D:
but tt work quite slack luh (:




I am attached to panda chua :D

14 nov o8 ; 11pm ^^
he's my baby . my one & only :D
ily m
y silly boy
hope that we will last long
hope you are not a promise breaker.
i donwan empty promise all right.
& hope you dont treat me bad or lie to me :x
hahahaha! :D




TAG REPLIES ` (:


ER: haha. nvm (: dont work better. take money frm mama. haha :D
Caroline: hahs! you also so long no tag me. i nv tag you, you jiu no tag me de. roar! :x
BoonTeck: tag you liao.
Jieyun: sorry to ps you on thurs ley :x imyt man! ^^
Angela: Twinnie! :D waha. saranghea (:
HUIYUN: hahs! i tot jaejin then is 17?& minhwan is 16 cos i rmb he same age wib me ^^
Jiemin:okay! hope to meet you soon 2. you takecare 2 hor! ^^
BoonTeck: Lol. i go view , you also no update -.-
Caroline: haha. but yr work seem so fun! :DDD
Jieyun: i tot the quiz you giv me do b4 alr? lazy do again. waha :x




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.