Wednesday, November 19, 2008

haish .
ytd sort of " quarrel " wib him while msging him.
sign , i dk what happen to me .
when you didnt contact me .
i kp think alot nors. think all the neg things
do you knw how much i miss you,
guess you really donknw.
why mus you say all those things to me
when you dont mean it
why mus you hurt me so much
you kp telling me those sweet things
& i actually belive you.
i feel that im a fool to belive what you say
now you nv msg me alr.
if not jiu very very late reply.
i guess you dk ytd im cryin while msgin you ba.
i think you also doncare luhs.
why must this things always come to me.
i feel that im a stupid fool !
to actually belive on them
sweet things are meant to be fake
only knw how to say.
say , i also knw luhs.
why ?! why must this things always happen on me
WHYYYY !?!?!?!



TAG REPLIES ` (:


Joy: Lols. i don think will last alr luhs. TT
Caroline: not fun meh? yr post like so fun. haha ! :D
JOJO`: haha. gd ~ ty for the tag nor :D yeah , i miss all of you badly too (: HAHA! i love her too ^^
Jing: uhs? what lolipop group? what u mean? :x
Panda: why did you cheat my feeling?! TT
ER: orhs. sick hao liao uh! good good (: gaigai , i also want! :D

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.