Sunday, November 02, 2008

rotting at home now
x.x
went out wib stead everyday
expect for fri & sun (:
was funnn ~ xD
went for a interview on wed
waiting for the person to call us now.
if u donwan use us .
jus tell us straight .
don giv us false hope ok!
cos we will think tt , thr are still a lil chance .
but in the end, u said u will call us.
everytym is we call u de
Lol . nvm , hope tmr will be a better day :D

thus
went to marina square.
went for a movie!
"high school musical"
hohoho~ zac , u super cute ^^
aft tt went to shop ard nor.
sat
went to meet the blogshop person at paya lebar
we was thr early.
so take a wlk thr.
shopping centre over thr was small.
but we jus shop thr
as thr is nth else we could do .
we went to eat at waffle factory !
hahaha .
yummy yummy ! ^^
den meet the blogshop person @ 5pm
take my shirt and went bac woodland
went to lan aft tt .
as my hse de audi still cannot
TT
but aft tt , stead come my hse
help me wib my audi :D
THANK YOU STEAD! ILY :D
GAMSAHAMIDA ! (:


TAG REPLIES ` (:


Caroline: Haha, u say de oh! i sure will come tag u 2 de (:
Jiemin: donhav meh? i nv anyhow lor. bleah xP haha. ilyt
ER: haha. find job den gt money ma! :D imyt ^^
Caroline: Haha! yupyup! ^^ welcome !
Stead: i hav update 2 luh. see yr bigbig name thr? :DD ily
HUIYUN: cute cute! ^^ welcome! (: last forever luh! :D me? eeyer, nobody wan me de nah! :X
Angela: hoho! isit? :D me 2! ^^ let meet up soon ! imy lot man!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.