Wednesday, October 01, 2008




im here to udpate :D
today is 1st oct liao
so fast my bday is over.
TT
Hahaha!
thanks those 25 ppl who msg
& wish me happy bday
heees ^^
on my bday nth much happened lor actually
.__.
jus at night go eat wib family.
& go swensens eat ice cream lo
hahaha !
fri gt math paper 2 again
Ehhhhlaaa , it so boring ><
hope fast fast n lvl over
haishhhh. D:


TAG REPLIES ` (:


Christine:Haha. i don even knw who sing de .><
Angela:TWINNIE is love by me :D
Caroline:Haha. send u through msn le (:
STEADY:Thank! :D iloveyou too i wan real de bday kiss xP
JOJO`:ty for the flood . Lool. hahaha xD
QI:hees. xiexie ni oh. mwacks (:
Shan`sweetheart:Hohos! tyty ^^ mwackkks :D
Angelia:tyyy :D loveyou
cavan:oO korkor also tag me :D tyy ^^
YTING:Thank ting laogong :D . hehe ^^ woaini oh
Crazysprees:Lool. visit-ed le :D

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.