Sunday, October 05, 2008

back to post ;D
hoho`!
tmr havin cpa paper
sians :/
hav to early early wake up le ):
nth much to blog actually ._.
jus wan to reply those spammer at my blog
lame la hor you. wad i step one kind
pls la you , you den don step one kind
act yi ge knw korea words
you more er xin than me la.
still say my eye small or rather close
don stupid ley .
close den cannot see liao la
.___.
let me show u wad korea words (:
바보!
모든 문제를 일으켜 죄송합니다.
내가 죽어야 할 이유!
역겨운 괴물!


you understand ma? :/



TAG REPLIES ` (:


JOJO`:Haha! not you la. xP
Caroline:yaa, gg end soon le. hoho. mean can meet you soon too. xD
Angela:aww , don bored. comecome, i pei ni :D
Er:Haha. ty wor. is okay nah ^^ u 2 o. jy for ye exam too (:
Angelia:hoho. u 2 o^^
kokchoon:tyty ^^ u 2 mus jy o. ^^
maureen:ty for the email ;D nice to meet you o.
HUIYUN:hoho. wad gans u wanna be? of cos bigbang no.1 ;D
STEADY:ty for helpin :X
JOJO`:ty for helpin :X hehe
Matthias:woot. u also come :X hehe ^^
dexter:Lol. u 2 o. ^^

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.