Friday, October 17, 2008



D: rotting at home nw
x.x so sian . TT
ytd went to steady hse
aft tt meet up wib yianni take my clothes
& den wlk to mrt meet ting
mrt to dhoby ghaut thr
went to eat our lunch 1st
den we went to watch movie
hehs ^^
we watch butterfly lover :D
nice nice show. hoho
wuzun so shuai inside :X
& got my huge. ohmytian :DD
but he inside so bad TT
LOL (:
aft movie we went to toilet to snap snap
hehe ^^
den mrt bac to orchard
shop shop ~
so sian luh far east
den mrt bac to cwp
bought things & bused bac home =D
went to steady hse 1st
den wlk bac hm alone



TAG REPLIES ` (:


HUIYUN:Haha! yaa, my yesung! :P huhh! i wanna see yr dear dear face xP
HUIYUN:Hoho! happy birthday donghae :D
Angela:Lol. not as cute as you luh! you cuter k? iloveyou so much luh, everyday come tag me ^^

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.