Sunday, September 28, 2008



weets` here to update
hohos !;D
ytd went to meet steady & jojo<3>
trained to queentown.
was freaking hot man`!
cant stand the stupid weather liao ><
plus queentown damn sian.
nth to wlk de .
den den at bus-stop tok non stop
cos dk wan take wad bus
so anyhow go take one bus
in the end, landed at dhoby ghaut
HAHA! so funny cans :D
wlk wlk shop shop
eat dinner @ LJS hohos.
den trained back home
go home. at night ton audi xD
ton till 4.o5am .
hohos
today go meet matthias
asked steady to pei wo :D
hees :x
erer , went to lanshop play audi -.-
Lol. play awhile
dey play 8k. we cmi ><
aft tt , went to bball court thr slack
hehe ^^
den went to steady hse
hohos:D
tryin my lvl 19 lic
damn hard la
waste so much of my dens TT
aft tt ,
went to coffee shop eat wib my parent
STEADY , thanks for pei-ing me today

iloveyou :D


TAG REPLIES ` (:


QI:Lol.hohos. 2 more day;D yaaa. tt so sad. TT miss you too ^^
STEADY:loveyou. Lol,ya you take de xD
QI:sure will contact (: loveyou&missyou :D
Caroline:aww, don sad don sad. sayang:x hehs
Jieyun:suresure. done anw ^^
Christine:ohoh. ty. do u hav the song? can send me? takecare too pretty (:
Jieyun:welcome la. superwoman :DDDD mwacks


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.