Wednesday, October 08, 2008

woot.
today last paper.
finally everything is over!
omg ` ! :D

feel so shuang cans
must go cele liao
LOLL! :x
today was so freaking tired
wen i was doin my d&t paper
i think im goin to flunked it D:
haishhhh
lots of careless mistake ><
forget it.
hope the artefact can help me to pull up
:DDDDD
yay`! aft today no more early wake up
no more schhh !
but i will miss my class.
& siaosiao family <33
holiday mus go out often wor!
will miss you guys to death!
hehs ^^
book me guys, i will be super free @ hm
rotting @ hm x.x
hahaha ~

guys, pls tag me !
view le mus tag wor.
so lil ppl tag me aft i make private nah.
TT



TAG REPLIES ` (:


GraceMei: haha! yalor , private blog so mafan.
YTING: hohos` of cos luh! :DDDD <3>
HUIYUN: lovelove~ ty for code man. iloveyou lot. mwacks <3

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.