Tuesday, October 21, 2008


YESTERDAY ~

went out wib steady
decide to go shopping.
wahaha :D
went to imm 1st
waited for the stupid bus damn long eh ~
didnt buy the hoodie as it's nt the one we wanted
so headed bac
& waited for the bus for damn long again
x.x
mrt to orchard
wlk ard far east thr.
aft tt go walk ard taka thr
siannn na !
den we head to bugis :D
long tym no go thr lu
hahs. bought a hoodie & a shirt .
aft tt went to novena makan
lamos!
today me & steady meet dao 3 sot person
1. 1 guy shout @ me. askin me gg whr. den i blurr dao , ask him who he
& he say u dk me ?! den aft awhile jiu wlk away
& i think he see wrong ppl. mistook me as their frenz
damn funny right? imagine tt :P
2. @ novena LJS a clearner ; his mouth cant stop eh !
anyhw go tok to stranger.
imagine tt. hahaha ~
3. also @ novena LJS thr. gt 2 guys , 1 of dem ask us to join dem eat
._. say wanna tok to us. imagine tt? LOL !
was super funny ytd lu. hav fun wib steady :DD



TAG REPLIES ` (:



HUIYUN:Haha. yaaa! i wanna see his cute face. xP oh. is ok =D
HUIYUN:Hahs. of cos he is super cute! :P ya! jonghun is super cute & hot can! i love him alot too. in fact i love all of them. hees. but of cos i still love my minhwan most! :D he is even younger than me eh. cant imagine tt :D
Angela:Haha! is ok na. ilyt ^^ bleaks. you tc too! :D

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.