Saturday, October 11, 2008




omg omg.
bigbang new album is gg to be out again
so fast luh.
previous album is on 8 aug
so fast nov is coming up again.
hehs
Idol group, Big Bang is gearing up to release their new album in November 2008.
The new album, entitled “Number 1″ will first be released in Japan on October 22nd and will feature 6 new songs.


omg . bigbang is my love.

you guys hav done a very great job.
i love youuuuu guys :D
esp my hubby G.DRAGON! ~
you hav been a wonderful hubby.
iloveyou

their new song no.1 :D
hothot song!
hothot mv!
it's playing now.
hot right? xP


haishhh
i hav been rotting at hm these pass few days
it is so freaking boring luh! D:
Loool.
ppl pls jio me out :D
hoho ~
was watching dvd jus nw
cry my heart out
LOL. damn sad luh.
TT


TAG REPLIES ` (:

Angela:twinnie ty for the tag. grats on yr too ^^
alson:Lol. you lamer xP tag me often luh . :D
HUIYUN: yea. is a super nice song! hehe. lovelove is loved <3
Jieyun:weet. ty 4 the tag superwoman! ~ (: cya soon
STEADY:yay! yaaa! cant wait to see you . bleak :P



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.