Tuesday, June 06, 2006

y0xy0x! come bac to blog lia0s wakakas..haiix actually jiemin wan me go out today wif her n her frenx de but in the end oso nv g0 so sad...then tml i meet my siew kheng dey all 0so cann0t go!!!argh!so angry!
friday mux g0 out dun care! g0 orchard wiif my k0rk0r. hope i can g0 out wiif jasper he say 0ok alr but i mux tink where 1st then let him n0e he veri gd h0r let me choose where i wanna g0.ai si jasper k0r le.find other day go out wiif siew kheng dey all again.miss them l0ads l0r n 0f cx jiemin..mayb bring her al0ng wen i g0in out wiif one 0f my k0r she n0e both my k0rk0r.& 15 june gt gatherin wiif pri sch frenx.mayb im g0in miss them loads n loads!
haiix holiday so sian kp stayin at hm oso cannot kp goin out dun0 why i hav such mother lyk to guan w0 so much actually is a kind of fouture but i dun lyk it. i wun blame her as it's all my own fault.but i will prefer she will nt do these mayb nw im still small hope wen im bigger she wun do such thing on me!
end here nw gdbye every0ne!
signin0ff__xia0k__

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.