Monday, June 19, 2006

wa lao!!!jux nw i type veri l0ng alr then duno wadd happen mayb i click something wrongly the whole page blank then i click back then hav to re write!!!haiis...as i jus nw said ytd was father's day! we celebrate it 4 him.guess wadd we bought him?we bought hiim a ice cream!!!l0ls..it was his favourite brand and it is nice to eat de h0r.he 0ways wan to buy but it was jus too ex somem0re veri small b0x he said nt gd buy a bigger cheaper de better l0ls my parent r lyk tt haha.wen he n0e we bought dis 4 hiim he was veri happi although he dun sh0w out but we all n0e he was happy =]] we oso invite our grandmother and father to a restuarant but only our grandmother turn up in the end dun0 y grandfather didn't come mayb he is bz 0r nobody look after the baby = our cousin jui nv come l0r then it was my mother pay.then my father jui say ytd was his happy day c0s he dun even hav to pay a single cent l0ls...tt my father.haha...

But today was a totally b0ring day 4 me!!!haiis...but u ask me iif i prefer to stay at hm 0r go to sch i will choose stay at hm at least can slp later haha.l0ls..go to sch oso nth gd de l0r.haiis...hey but today hav superband lehs...yay~get to watch!i l0ve snoopy haha.qi n0 be liu de huan r0ck! mi lu bing,s0ul,lucify t0o!!! they all r0ck! their singing so nice esp the s0ul their singing nice dacning oso veri cool muacks!!!

signin0ff``babypiink``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.