Monday, June 12, 2006

hihi in blogger again lia0s wakakas...hmm ytd i went out and then saw a soft toy so keai n i bought it.it's a dophin in pink colour so cute!!!n i name it xia0wei.=]] wakakas..my sis de fewer is much beta le.ytd she went to my mama rm slp cos mama scared she pass the fewer to us if pass to us jui ma fan le haiis..l0ls

ytd my dad sell the sp0iled tv in our living rm de.haiis then they carry the tv in their rm to the livin rm l0r if nt living rm no tv veri ma fan n werid l0r l0ls...but their rm de tv is veri small compare to last tym de spoiled 1...l0ls...so sian lehs holidays nth to do de haiis it's rainin nw mux go close wind0w l0ls...my parents r nt bac yet lehs.lunch oso haven eat hungry le =X wakakas...
signin0ff``babypiink``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.