Sunday, June 11, 2006

hihi bac to blog again.=] today m0rning wake up at 1pm.c0s ytd nite reali slp veri late siiax.actually wanna watch tv de but then mi sis prefer to stay in the rm to play c0m so i dun dare al0ne g0 to the music rm 2 watch wadd it's quite far frm my rm t0o cos my living rm de tv sp0iled then had 2 g0 music rm n watch l0r.then i jui g0 2 slp l0r.slp at around 12 plus to 1.then my sis de c0m too noisy liaos she watch sh0w in youtube ma.jui wake me up l0r.then i jui cant get 2 slp again then pei her watch l0r watch till 4 plus 5 siiax..tt why i so late then wake up.my sis oso the same lar.my dad say us lazy pig slp till s0 late then wake up.haha

n0w,my sis is havin a fewer.then she cant g0 work tml le.haiis..she wanna work n get money 1.actually i oso wanna w0rk then can buy i wan de things but my mama dun let cos my sis is w0rking at my mama de place ma.l0ls...sian tml early m0rning hav 2 go out so mux early wake up then oso mux early slp haiis...nt used to it so early slp cos holiday oso late late slp de haha.
signin0ff``br0ken pr0mise``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.