Thursday, June 22, 2006

hiies bac to post again haiis so fast g0in sch re open le. siann....gt alot hw haven d0 yet lehs..haiis...dun0 even n0e hw to do...dun tok abt sch re open le lar still left a few m0re days the most later i go do some hw l0r...

ytd was pretty fun. actually it started veri siiann but end up quite fun l0r...wen g0in hm den fun de l0ls...actually me and my jie went to causeway p0int den g0 meet my frewns there den i reach le i cal him he said he at timez0ne cal us g0 find them den there too noisy le cann0t hear den we g0 find them but then cann0t find haiis siiann we jui c0me d0wn l0r n0 money to play anyway. den they cal n ask us where r we...we say we at pr0pular cal them c0me find us.den after a while my jie said she veri siiann wan g0 amk g0 find my frewn's br0 then i follow her l0r then we jui g0 l0r tired siiax wlk s0 far haiis..we g0 dun0 where g0 find him.lar c0s i dun0 amk well but my jie n0e she study there wadd but he iis wibb his frewn which i dun0 wh0 tt den we jui chatt den he say veri siian jui g0 wlk wlk l0r we follow them den they wlk till tired lia0s jui g0 hm we follow him h0me his frewn g0 hm eat den c0me bac fetch us g0 hm den we at his hse wait 4 them to eat finish l0r we nth to do jui at his hse watch tv l0r.then after a while his frewns cum bac lia0s...n we oso eat finsh lia0s at his hse(his mum brought us food) as it was quite late alr but his br0(which is jus nw wibb us at cwp) haven cum bac yet.den we wanted 2 go hm.they fetch us wib bicycle somem0re behind no seats 4 us to sit 0ne we jui sit at there l0r(dun0 hw 2 say) i sit his frewns bicycle my jie sit at his bicycle.then his frewns ride s0 fast while him n my jie ride super sl0w c0s their bicycle too small le cannot fetch ppl denn his frewnx n ii n0tice they l0st jui g0 find them den he say cann0t lar.cann0t fetch ppl bicycle too small then we decide 4 quite l0ng n in the end we took a bus to the MRT stati0n l0r. l0ls..actually wanted them to fetch us 2 the MRT de but oso b0 bian bic too small l0ls..n we reach hm at 10pm luckily father nv scold n my mum still w0rking so she dun0 my father oso nv tell her xP
signing0ff``babypiink``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.