Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hello bac to blogger again wakakas...siann dia0 siiax nv go 0ut 1...all day l0ng at hm..but tml im g0in out,g0in gatherin wibb pri sch frenx l0st contact wif them veri l0ng le miss them l0ads.s0mem0re at hm nth to do gt chance 2 g0 out of cx g0 lahx h0r? l0ls...

ytd 12 plus slp,then again my sis wake me up!!!!argh!!!then jui cannot slp.im tt type tt ppl chao wo jui cannot slp alr.wake me up at 1 plus then 3 then g0 bac to slp lia0s sian dia0 my sis chat on the fone wibb her frenx the frenx i oso noe de is frm msl last tym.nw in poly lia0s...he noe me last tym i sec 1 wahs i gt so famous ar?=X kidding l0ls..he and my sis nw r veri veri cl0se frenx come to our hse without parents n0e.wakakas...shh..dun tell w0r l0ls..
signin0ff``babypiink``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.