Sunday, June 25, 2006

hiies 2day last day 0f sch so i g0 out wiib my frews 2 enj0y n0rhx..went to bugis wibb jacc and my sisters...xP
c0s i decide to g0 buy a new sch bag den jac 0so wanna buy l0r...then wen we c0me 0ut frm the MRT my jie saw her frews janns0n! l0ls..den we jus wlk 2gether l0r guess wad?!? he n0e real magic!! and he sh0w 2 us wahs so unbelive lehs...haiis..we at there stunned dia0...l0ls.. den we went 2 buy bag wahs choosing bag can actually b s0 fan siiax...haiis..in the end i oso veri happy wibb my new bag lar..small small pei w0 ma xP den jacc bought a black colour bag while i bought a piink 0ne...den we g0 buy eye linder eye shad0w al these make up stuff 2 make us m0re pretty and ka wa ii niia...xP hahaha...den wen we sh0p enough le jui g0 hm den jac come 2 my hse ytd she oso come my house haha c0s her c0m spoiled den come my hse play.wahs she play c0m can play veri veri l0ng de siiax...everytime u c her sure 0n friendster de l0r...haiis..but she veri nice lar..veri nice to me..enj0y wibb her l0ve her loads...haha she oso teach me and my sister hw 2 make ourselves m0re pretty and ka wa ii nia...haha..h0pe ii can gr0w taller n0 more short jui no ppl will cal me shorty le x))
signin0ff``babypiink``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.