Friday, September 22, 2006

yoyoyo me bac to post again x)) tt day we went out together is our 1st week x)) so qiao..we both free on tt day and we dun even noe it 1st week leii hahas. xDD 2day didnt go to schh den nv get to c hiim haiis.sadd haiis exam cumin alr..i so scared tt i will stay bac siiax.x(( my result deproved alot alot lor.haiis i reali mus study hardd work hardd alr x(( mayb goin study wib frews on sun ba..x)) mayb go study wib him oso lor. haiis everytym after schh but go hm so siann no freedom i wann more freedom ! my stupid mum dun giv me nt even o.1 freedom OK! dis is nt a ways of treating ur child mdm.! dun yoo understand nw de children?wadd dey wann ? haiis yoo r such a failure mother ..dis is all tt i cann say..wadd do yoo mean by my sis is sec 4..sec 4 so?bigger so?wth..like everything oso compared wib her.haiis hw i wish tt i can hab my own ways of livin wihtout anione tellin me wadd to do..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.