Friday, September 01, 2006

hhii ytd was funn funn! xDD went bac to my prii schh dere mit upp wib my frews it was lyk so long didn't c each other liaos denn sunddenly mit upp hhas..kinda of miss each other lor..denn went to northpoint..shopp shopp ba.my sis come here too went to find me ma denn i go LJS eat she said she eat le denn go out shopp awhile come ba she sayy she saw some msl sec ppl n she sayy one of dem look veri familiar she sayy look like rayner hhas.denn after i eat go shopp denn reali saw rayner denn my sis shout rayner! wib yonglong n junnhao denn ii say hiies to dem lor..denn jiu wlk away le..after tt c each other again at power 9 saw yong long pirecin ear hole denn ask rayner he gt pirece nt he sayy dunhab..hhas..lols..but denn saw yonglong de ear rec plus swollen leii he sayy nt pain but i feel pain fer him LOL! ytd was funn lar..funn funn miss dem hope cann mit dem again nxt tym..

today i go my grandmother hse cos she was injure..haiis went their hse the baby in their hse so naugthy siiax anihw bit us..make my sis veri veri angry anihw bit baby ma mus ren dem but denn my sis fa pi qi haiis denn dey scold the baby lor feel sorry fer the baby.dey so cute..but naughty reali veri naughty...haiis too badd lor..

signnin0ff``babypiinkk``
1 sep o6
8:10pm

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.