Thursday, September 28, 2006

hiies bac to post again ^^ ermm today cann said nt a sadd day fer me alr. he msg me ! those few days he dun and suddenly he msg me andd said tt to me.i promise him tt i will wait fer hiim.and he promise me too ^^ i cant kp on sadd all the tym rite.?and somemore my birthday is cumin xDD. haha. happy liaos LOL. but haiis birthday is exam period so siann x(( till nw i still dun understand wadd miss ng said in math lesson. still gt alot ppl dun understand lor.miss ng oso said is too late liaos.haiis tink i sure will failed my math x( hope i will nt retian in sec 2 nxt yr. SO SADD my class goin to b seprated nxt yr x( i love my class kayys.2L2 rock ! mayb sumtym dey r irrtating or wadd but most of the tym is FUIN. xDD hope nxt yr nt too mani of us go into the diff class x)) simply love my class loadd wahahaha xDD


babypiinkk

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.