Friday, September 08, 2006

hiies ytd went out wib ting.went to northpoint 1st wahh.ytd saw alot of my frews.wlk ard at northpoint den decide to go arcade to play saw my frews d frews dere.hahas.x)) denn after tt go mac slack awhile chat awhile denn we go cwpp wlk awhile lor.denn saw a long tym no c d frews dis yr sec 1.last tym pri schh frews wah she change alot cann.she grow prettier liaos somemore hab a quite gd lookin d steadd.hahas xPP den ask fer her no. den she went hm andd we go cwpp after wlkin quite a long tym.my sis say wann cum find me.x)) den we go find mother present.bought something werid fer her.?but it's cute! hope she like it.hey! my mother oso like cute stuff kayys!
lols.xDD den wlk wlk here andd dere lor.jiu went to eat something as we r hungry. jiu go hm le today spent mani money.broke liaos lar! haiis

andd wen we wlk hm my sis cal his steadd out to pei him.it's jus a short distance stil wann him come den make me sibei extra.andd wlk off alone.hey dey r makin me feel like havin one too.haiis.x((

nth happened today actually so post abt ytd lor.x))

signnin0ff``babypiinkk``

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.