Sunday, September 03, 2006

haiis ytd was lyk so du lann wib my mother! rahhs! wtf..heck care her lurs! but den ytd was happi xDD cos went to buy birthday present fer mys is birthday denn the digi cam..it is actually me and my sis shared birthday present lols..nvmm lurs..at least beta denn nth rite?wakakas xDD wth..im coughin nw..so xin ku..x(( sob sob..haiis
andd i m playin wib the cam nw..lols..it so clear lor..it 7.2 mp.wahh..hhax..so happii and my sis bought a mp3 fer herself used her pay to buy d..she is so happi cann..

After tt we r goin out to celebrate her birthday as fer nw dey r all slpin pigg hurh?jk jk LOL..holiday so siann gt so much hw..luckily dunhab to go bac to schh fer ani classes or cca..wakakas..xDD so cann enjoy my holiday ! it getting nearer to my birthday le rite?yay~lols..nth much to blog fer nw. blog again nxt tym x))
signnin0ff``babypiinkk``
3sep06
3:45pm

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.