Tuesday, July 18, 2006

yozzy! bac to post again X) ytd de superband was brods out X( dey r quite shuaii but duno who to out le..but ii will prefer dem to out den milubing...of cos lar..ytd brods and milubing there me so scared tt is milubing out siiax..hahas..duno y ii gt a feelin milubing wun out d..hahas...haiis..actually today wan go mit my laogong d but den haiis..he lor X( so sad let me go hm alone.haiis..tml ask hiim cum oso cannot.den he ask me out on fri lor den ii tinkk i oso cannot haiis y he can den ii cannot he cannot den ii can??! strange siax..X( bu pei d.haiis..siiann nowaday kp smsin hiim till everyday mus charge phone le last tym twice a day charge d.last tym oso dundare bring phone to schh d but nw everyday bring to sms hiim hahas..XD my laogong veri li han de hor..he noe thail boxin lei..li han rite?scared he angry den box me ii fly away alr lols..he promise me he wun d.i trust hiim X)

den today we had our photo takin section.siiann last min den tell us d..haiis..me ugly ugly go take photo X( cum out sure ugly ugly d.haiis.today someone say something to me tt make my heart melt..hahas..today my sis go cwp den go pizza hut n c the kawaii guy again.he is workin at cwp de pizza hut wadd cos last tym we go cwp d pizza hut celebrate doris's(my sis) birthday ma den noe dis kawaii guy.today my sis go c hiim again den my sis frews who is a guy ask him 4 his no. and guess wadd.nw my sis hav the kawaii guy hp no le..so shoick..cal her giv me she dunwan so bad bad hor..she said ii gt laogong le dun snatch wib her LOLS..haiis..hav laogong oso cann make frews wadd xP jkjk..tok til here ba.bye!

sigin0ff``babypiinkk``
18 July o6
6:15pm

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.