Thursday, July 27, 2006

hello im bac to post again X) on 25 July i go mit hiim hahas..XDD wait 4 him at sembawang mrt station at 1st den he say he at sunplaza de mac den i jiu go there..saw him lor..after tt he askk me to go hm den jiu go lor as he gt something on after tt he still mus go tuiton den i jiu go mit my sister we shop at sunplaza but there ish nth 4 us to shop luckily gt this fashion to buy clothes go fitting rm and try our clothes my sis 1 was too tight but mine ish all rihgt it was a pink colour 1 quite suitable 4 me i tinkk l0ls..den jiu buy lor as there was nt much tym left my sis dunwan go take other 1 haha den we go hm pass the basket ball court saw wai un dey all playin saw jieheng and jin sheng too hahas say bye to dem and go hm lor

ytd after schh went to IT club actually dun feel lyk goin de but den nv go IT mani days liaos jiu go lor..hahas..l0ls..haiis siiann lor if i follow wai lun,jerome and jun bang dun go jiu nth will happened lar..haiis go IT c her face X( reali make me so......duno hw to explain..den i reach 4 my hp saw eric msg he reply! haha! den i jiu msg him and the whole IT we were smsin each other lor..scared i disturb dao ta but he say nt disturbing haha

l0ls..tok abt today lar! today actually nth happened lei..after schh jiu go hm lor as i was too tired jiu slpp awhile but my hse downstair make so much noise tt wake me upp so noisy siiax! wth!haiis! if nt i nw mayb still slpin haha..XDD

signin0ff``babypiinkk``
27 July o6
5:45pm

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.