Friday, July 14, 2006

hii bac to post again X) today wake upp at 5:30 and called Jac..she pick upp and i went bac to slp again xP haiis but in the end ii didn't go schh wib her as she is late! lols..haiis den i go schh myself lor..siiann kakas..den frist lesson was HE is our turn to do the workbk and textbk le..so siiann siiax..prefer cooking cooking is fun X) our teacher said tt nxt wk still their turn to cook siian diao lor X( haiis..den was recess then jinghui called miss teo our science teacher to try her cooking kakas..she lyk calling everybody try nor..lols..n she oso said wan bring hm to let her's mama try X) wen it's my turn ii oso wan xP then was eng common test!!! haiis..lmr low told us everything we nid to write b4 our test lols..so ii tinkk i mayb will pass ba..kakas..after the test we went to library lucky nt in class havin borin lesson nowadays ii lyk to slp iin class duno y nehx..so tired tink sch even more siiann liaos..haiis X( after schh of cos is go hm lar..still will go where wen my mother is so strict.!! haiis so sad tt i no freedom oways go hm after schh i hate iit,eric..u dun understand me..i really wan to hav more freedom but i still will listen to yoo by slpin at 1o-1 X) but if yo prefer nw de me i wun change much lar actually..kakas..but i really wan to grow taller!!! haiis..i wan hav more freedom can i change myy parent or cann i leave hm or can ii killed my parent no rite?! so i still mus bear wif dem! so xin ku anione there to save me.?
signin0ff``babypiinkk``
14 July
5:45pm

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.