Thursday, July 20, 2006

yo bac to post alr..hahas..gt bac my fone le XD *happy* today morning i found it at my table jui noe tt my mama return me bac le hahas..XD haiis..today no schh so siann siiax..rot at hm nth to do jui come and post lor..hahas..wake upp at 8plus today..normally no schh i veri late den wake upp de duno today so early..mayb xin guan so early wake upp le ba..fri is still wkday ma..hahas..siiann lar nw..X( alone at hm is gud but oso veri boring X( haiis..

ytd..our schh so mani of dem wear costumes..but obviously ii nv wear lar..lols..our class only gt around 3 ppl dind't gt much points..hahas..then ass tt tym gt programme abt 193o i tinkk quite funi lor..but oso siann some part..then ou class is right infront the speaker was damn loud siax..omost deaf l0ls..hahas..dismiss so late siiax..i was waitin 4 he tym to pass haiis..den finally it was tym to go hm lor..XD went hm pls my mother return my fone to me l0ls..and she dind't until today morning hais but luckily i gt bac my phone so fast hahas..normally she take dao 1 wk lyk tt de..l0ls.hahas..end here le ba..bye!


signin0ff``babypiinkk``
21 July o6
11:4oam

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.