Saturday, July 22, 2006

hello! bac to post again XD change my skin le isit nice?hahas..i tinkk so..ermx..today ii go out wib my papamama and doris chye!(my sis) siian diao actually wan go mit him de..hahas..hmm,haven done my hw..siiann! dunwan do lar!xP me nowaday so siiann of studyin reali dun feel lyk goin to schh lei.. haha..but oso cannot haiis...

today my mama wanted to buy a shoes 4 me as i kp wearing the same one.then i saw one damn nice de shoes nike de cost $7plus quite ex hor?mama sae veri ex call me choose other shoes but other all nt nice i onli lyk tt.hahas..den i say suan le dun buy lor if dun buy shoes then buy clothe 4 me then i choose i lyk de clothes jui go fiitting rm can wear jui buy lor..hahas..XD nth much happened today lar..end here lor..

signin0ff``babypiinkk``
22 July o6
11:12pm

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.