Sunday, June 24, 2007

im blogging ` ^^
hahas.
ytd went out wib my sis and jiefu =P
drove to westmall to eat
and we decide to eat sakae sushi
eat dao full .
hahas. my jiefu is a nice guy la
quite dote on me too =P
will ask me eat this and tt.
Lols`!
after tt, shop awhile at westmall.
then go swensens eat ice cream
enjoying ... hahas :D
wait become fat! =x
after tt wende msg my sis.
as my hp is confiscated by my mum~
rahhhhs` hate her la!
anyway , wende msg her.
after awhile , we drove to cwp to find him .
wende is jus so tall la ! T.T
and im short
sometime will think is i pei de shan ta ma. ):
haishhh ....
awhile later drove back home le.
as he go meet his friends.
reach home le. dad's at home .
say mum didnt cook for dinner.
and she is oso not back yet .
then we chit chat , play awhile
my jiefu is so funny la.
so cute~ ! 20plus le still so childish
bleah xP
after tt go down to hab our dinner lor
go his car as he wan to take sth
then me and my sis play wib his car
wahahas xD
we are lame
but he let us play ...
he even teach us how to drive ...
hees ^^
he's a nice nice guy (:
play enough le. go eat le .
hahas :DD
eat finish le..
went to 7/11 he wan buy ice cream again =.=
he will nv be full wan...
hahas. xD
but the ice cream he wan is spoiled!
lols. awwww , sad xP
cant find the things i wan too
jiu go back home le
hahas. ytd is fun ~!
haish . tml start sch le.
SIANNNN` !!!! ):
don feel like going sch ....

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.