Friday, June 01, 2007

hm , been a few dayd since i blog.
hahas . Lols.` xD
ytd woke up at 11plus
went out at 3pm .
weets` my sis's friend fetch us to toapayo
looking for earpiece .
my sis's friend say there got.
but then there dont have . LOL`
then we bought ice cream instead.
share with my sis .
after that went to bishan J8 see got anot.
hmm , found it ` but only left one stock ! T.T
cos my sis wan one and i wan one.
so my sis bought it 1st lo.
cos she need it more than me. siann
nxt time then go buy lor
then my sis's friend treat us eat sakae sushi
weets` yummy yummy . xD
hope to go there again . ^^
then went to cwp to buy some sweet at minitoons
then he send us home x))
reach home at 9pm

he's a friendly guy ^^

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.