Monday, June 18, 2007

back to post again le
hees ^^
hmm ...

quarrel wib him last 2 days.
the last 2 days he didnt even call me.
T.T
still wan me call him .
lols` still say my fault.
actually thinking abt it.
like oso my fault la.
okok . my fault la.
sorry lor
blek xP
jus angry tt u these 2 days nv call me.
i wait for ur call canns `!
haishh .
but all over le la
now ok le . (:
ytd nite chat wib him till 1plus 2
after tt go slp
slp till 12:30+pm
hees . can slp longer of cos mus slp right
wahahas xD
sian la. ~
holiday nth to do..
now last wk le..
hope sch start soon ?
hmm , but like oso very fast lei .
so fast one month holiday gone le
oso haven enjoy enough ..
T.T
nvm , maybe sch day better ` (:
hopefully`
if there is no test or exam
it will be great right .
i think everybody agree wib me too :D
hohoho
end here ba.
sorry for the short post

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.