Friday, June 15, 2007

bac posting again ^^
woots` xDD
siann la
one more weeks jiu sch reopen
thinking is very fast la
so fast one month holiday gone le
like haven enjoy enough
but then stay at hm rotting le.
holiday sian .
sch oso sian
Lols` what things not sian de?
haven go out wib grace yet neh
i think cannot liao
left one week only le.
nvm . go sch see you ba
u own me a outing xDD
hahas xD
graceMEI` mus rmb wor. xP
hmm , getting to hate my mother more and more le
so unreasoneable de~!!
haishh. nv respect us.
we oso wun respect her for tt.
she getting from bad to worse le.
everyday at home nag nag nag
not even one day can rest my ears
haishh.
if she carry on like this
only will make us hate her
even my sis is complaing
our privticy oso wan to know
stupid idoit
RAHHHS`!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.