Sunday, September 21, 2008



posting tym xD
i knw u guys miss my post la :X
hahaha !
19sep / fri
sch is boring ~ D:
but PE lesson ; FUNNN !
team wib steady& kaisheng again .
Hohohos :D
hmm , aft sch .
went hm to prepare
& meet steady at the 178 bus stop
actually plan to meet inside the bus .
but i haven reach. so cal her come down 1st ^^
den meet ting @ cwp breaktalk thr
wlk wlk , bought the thing i wanted .
omg , $15 flyyyyyy ~ :X
went to steady hse aft tt .
but ting didnt join us . TT
nxt tym oks ! (:

20sep/sat
went shopping with my mum :D
bought alot of things
& YES ! i bought my keyboard alr .
hohohos , but im nt using it now
my mum la , say wan help me put
den she go partok wib my dad -.-
we spend $100 over today .
& most of the thing is my things
hehehe :X
mum , iloveyou la! <3
tt why i like goin shopping with her sometym . (:
depend on my mood . :P
eat jap food @ cwp foodcourt
yummy yummy ! hehs ^^

21sep/sun
todayyyy ! (:
morning early early wake up by my sis .
dey last night say gg running & swimming tis morning.
so i join them .
we went to run 1st
but i run 2 round of the stadium
jiu went up thr rest liao :X
i knw im lousy .
but dey also nt very gd la .
run 4, 5 round also come up rest
still say wan run 10 round.
HAHA ! :X went home aft tt .
rest awhile , prepare & go swimming
lalala , xD kind of playin water den swimming.
sian , the deep pool gt lesson thr c ant go thr .
stay at medium pool ><
swim dao 12pm .
went hm , sis cook lunch .
but i too tired liao ,
go hm rest awhile fall aslp. hehs ^.^



TAG REPLIES ` (:


JOJO`:Lol. dk who is the xiaohanzi here :P
Aiting:Haha. yeahhh ~! i wan to travel nw :DDD
QI:Hohos , ty for the ty. will tag u bac (:
JOY`AIAI:eeyer, u more chio la! i den nt chio ^^
YTING: finally lo , say sth else nah you . bleah xP
QI:Lol , tag me again ? HAHA! :DDD
Angela:Twinnnn , imyt ^.^ mwacks
`Jieyun:I mean many ppl tag you. Lol , no bhb nah . is true xD





No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.