Sunday, January 18, 2009



weets here to blog
no sch todayy , sian .
haha . hmm ,
recently aft sch bi come find me , :D
go his hse slack slack all tht
fri ;
dismiss early every fri
aft sch bi come find me
went watch movie ; the red cliff .
abt war de , lols
haihao la . (:
got a part very sad wen the who die
went home aft tht
ard dinner tym go bi hse eat
fetch me back home aft tht
& he come my hse
lols my mother -.-
kp ask him alot of question
den ask him quit smoking . hahas !
sat ;
went out wib girlfriends ! :D
went bugis 1st
den steady go meet her gan
shop ard bugis
tmd sibei alot ppl lo ,
so squeezing can
very pissed off luh . _I_
dey still can shop dao so shuang
i @ thr wan die liao -.-
aft tht steady gan went off 1st
then we went fareast
shop ard ; bought a shoes lo
eat dinner ; jo join us at our dinner.
aft tht trained home tgt ! (:
sun ;
went out wib baby.
went jurong thr .
bought his things ,
shop awhile more ,
donhav my things .
so went to his hse
slp watch tv slack at his hse.
his bed so big & comfortable lo , haha
aft tht ard evening went cwp wib his family.
eat dinner wib them
& shop ard. hahas
bought one skirts (:
aft tht baby come my hse awhile
watch tv :D & he went off le .

Lastly ,
HAPPY 1ST WEEK BABY !
baby , i wont leave you alright
& don always think too much okay . (:
iloveyou

TAG REPLIES ` (:


Angela: haha isit , icic. o.o ty yo! (:
tq: haha tagged too, ^^
Ahteck: lol. until now 1 only . TT i don enjoy it lo !
Celine: hahs. ty ! :D me too ): mwacks.
Huiyun: lol , hees ^^ yanor ! haha .
Caroline: chiobu ma ; :D no i don enjoy it. hahs
Angela: haha. love die me? o.o love you too! mwacks
Kumiko: haha of cos luh ! :D my danson leyyy . :B is okay
Pris: heyyo! (: tyyy . hahas see you in sch
Xiaoshi: eeyer you more pretty , loveyou too
Shan;sh: lols. haha , tyyy (:
VIT: vitvit! hahaha , ty for the tgag yo mwacks ! (:
doris: haha. mircale . lols ty for tagging ! :D



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.