Saturday, January 10, 2009

hellos everyone ; im back to blog xD
okay fine , i accept the bukit batok request liao
-.-
nxt week start sch ! (:
on fri went thr to pay fees all tht
ty qavin for waking up early & accompanying me
^^
then aft tht the teacher ask us go in dk whad rm
hear him talk many craps rubbish la
talk so long somemore
1+ 2 hour -.-
sorry qavin to make you wait for me so long
hmm , my class like wth ; all not friendly seh D:
die liao die liao
& also those better looking is malay !
sian sian sian , no shuai ge in class to see liao
xD
hahas aft tht go buy uni all tht
the uni is quite big for me you knw !
haish ; sian .
nvm go change :D
got my timetable liao
every mon no sch
hohos. (:
aft tht went home & wlk home alone
while qavin go meet his friends . lols
ty qavin for the day ; hoho! ;x


TAG REPLIES ` (:


Ahteck: lols you then go swept street la! -.-
Caroline:haha yes you are! :D hmm , nxt wk starting le . finally nor
jannson: woot mircale you will tag my blog . :p
Ahteck: smack ni man ; say dao like tht D:
Ahteck: lols walao idiot luh you. go eat shyt !
Xiaoshi: haha not sad liao! :D ty bibi , mwacks! x3
Huiyun: welcome lovelove x3
MSminnie: haha , ily lotlot :D
Celine: heyyo babydoll ! x3
Jiesheng: haha ty wor ! (:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.