Thursday, December 04, 2008

yay ! cheer to me :D
tmr is my last day of work
hohoho , aft tmr
i can relax , slp late & wake up late
most important can go out !
peeps jio me out man !
hoho .
mayb tmr gg out wib steady agn
miss her lots man !
hope she nv go work tmr . hees
recently very tired lo ,
didnt hav enough slp
not cos too late slp , is too early wake up liao -.-
i got dark circle le luh .
panda eye! ohmygod ! TT
ugly ugly le ! roars.
gg hav more slp aft tmr ! :DD
my job is very relaxing !
got guailan , nice & weird ppl :X
guailan ppl wib fuckin attitude
weird ppl wib weird name
got one guy ;his full name is
"rayer leonard dianel john."
weird hor? LOL !& got ppl de race is bugis.
hahaha .
so weird & funny la dey ! :P
& nice ppl always buy choc & sweets for me
HAHA! :D

5.dec.o8
rickson & angela
hubby & wifey
aka
XDD & XMM




TAG REPLIES ` (:


Steady: you sure bo? :X i most guai de ok! haha. really? tyyyy (:
Boonteck: LOL! i acc go comb it then it drop ma ! TT
Huiyun: really? tyy lovelove! :D haha ,hackcare him liao. eh ,later yr hubby kill me :X
Huiyun: haha. tht tym u also listen to wangzi duibuqi , yeah! JJ rock! :D
Angela: haha. cos i go comb it & it drop lo . :X takecare too mwacks!
ian: haha. tyy (: opps , sorry cos if put ian only very weird ma. you mind ma?:/
Er: haha.ty wor! ^^ oh,help her work lo.haha. slowly will got de. mus watch oh!
meiqi: o.o ty for the tag aye , you stay chio luh ^^
Boonteck: lol yah, tmr last day le nor :D
Angela: yupyup! i live near cwp :D nxt tym mus tell me if you go thr oh. ^^
Caroline: i think is impossible le ba TT
ian: haha, tht good (: paiseh eh :D tag more oh . :P

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.