Monday, December 01, 2008

woohoo , change my skins :D
niceee ? ^^
do until quite pekchek.
change all the front & all tht :x
super hot weather these days man D:
aiyoo , gg melt liao . lol .
workin till end of the week (:
jiu no more le ,
mummy friend comin bac to work liao .
hoho xD
ytd sibei many ppl cans
doc 73o then come
imagine frm 73o to 83o gt 5o++ paitents
wth , so busy luh.
then still gt one new paitent
is an old uncle.
kp @ thr kpkb. wtf _I_
wib his cheebye attitude
still dare kp my mother.
fuck sia. make dao the pro so big.
doc go talk to him . lol
fucking cb , knn.
still hav to type his information sia. wth
_I_ him luh ! gan my mother
nv die b4 isit.
x.x stupid fucker!
very dulan lor , D:
aww man , faster end of this week luh :B


TAG REPLIES ` (:


Boonteck: haha , my extension all drop liao . sibei lousy right? :X
Angela: twinnie! (: it all drop out liao. sibei lousy luh , i wan buy those clip one.
Er: haha, go watch go watch! very nice (: haha , okay :D
Huiyun: lovelove , u'r welcome (: err ya . he wan to break de . yalor! x.x
Jingyi: Lol , it suck luh , all drop liao D: haha. okay ^^ miss you 2 .
Alson: hello ahbeng! :D
Steady: haha, u guai meh? aiyoo , nvm luh :D ily <3
Heather: Cutiepieeee ! (: mwacks mwacks ^^
Boonteck: Lol , okay. i posted le :D
Boonteck: wa, so firece , force them tag -.- haha.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.