Wednesday, July 02, 2008

i broke wib him ytd
was msg-ing & telling him how i feel.
as i dondare to tell him face to face
so wen i meet him the day before ytd.
wad he said really touched me
& i nearly cry
but i still broke up wib him
at 1st he cant understand
& hope tt i will giv him another chance
but aft tt, he say he xiang hao lai le
if i don feel happy wib him.
why bother to be tgt.
i knw i really hurt him alot.
i wish tt he will understand ,
i didnt play wib you
& i really treasure all my relationship
i don play ard wib relationship
anw, i hope tt we can still be good friend
do take care, boy!
focus on yr study now ba.
i will work hard for my n lvl now
you toos all right?
i miss you

anw, i had my eng oral today (:
the passage was all right
but the conversation was bad,
i donknw wad to say :x
but overall was all right la.
wad he ask i still knw wad to replied
^^
jys ppls for oral tmr & fri
<333>

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.