Monday, July 14, 2008

back to posting
as i donwan to let my blog rot.
haas! :DD

sat
went out wib mama & sister
but aft tt sister went to work
>.<
so left me & mama shopping alone
at 1st was kinda boring~
but den i went to shop for my things
Lalala xD
Hohos!
bought many things
went to food court & eat
& bus-ed home
walk dao leg suan suan

sun.
meet xiaozhu Jie @ 318 thr.
Lol, mrt-ed to bugis
den @ bugis meet her frenz
& we went shopping tgt.
aft tt , went to arcade
stupid boys go play dota -.-
so we went to play @ arcade while waiting.
(:
play dao siannnn .
shop awhile
xixi ^^
snap snap here,
neoprint.
been ages since i took neoprint.
wahaha xD
take until i sibei ugly.
& mrt-ed back to meet my mum @ lot 1
Hohos, she found the things tt i wan
so go find her & she show me
hees ^^
& bought it !
so happpy la! xDDD
mummy's always the best.
mummy i love youuu!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.