Sunday, June 22, 2008

back to posting ;D
16.o6
class bbq
meet angelia at my blk downstairs & we wlk to mei`stead de hse
tgt wlk to the bus stop & meet shan,jo,ting & some other guys
rayner,jerome,yonghe,jiarong,junbang,linwu tt all i think (:
& we bus-ed to east coast
the journey is long ~
boring `
after tt , reach-ed
wlk all the way to our pit thr
& is super de farrrr ~
finally reach-ed
slack slack tok tok norh
quite sian ba ?
after tt , went up to eat
yummmy ~ xD
ty yonghe`KOR feed me wib chicken wings
haha ;P
den teacher came ,
dey bought a cake & is finish so fast `
Lol, den tok wib the teachers,
slack at the seaside again .
it was so dark ~ cant see anything
so scary ~ Lol :x
den ard 9plus or 10
jiu went home.
the bus journey is long again ~
reach-ed home at 11?
ty gals & yonghe send me home (:

wed . 18.o6
meet my stead at my blk thr
it is raining so heavily
so he came to my blk and fetch me ~
<333
den went to his hse
his hse is superr farr man ~
Lol,
& he still travel all the way here to meet me
haha , <3
& everyday he frm his hse come to sch
so tiring uh, poor baby xP
his room quite neat ohs
at his hse slack awhile :x
den go msl meet kokyiong
but den he took too long liao ~
i hab to go home (:
hees ^^
home sweet home <3

sat 21.o6
meet baby at msl mrt
pei him eat at kfc thr
den bus-ed to kokyiong hse
he took quite long to come down
baby said he hav to style his beautiful hair
LOL , haha :D
den he come down le,
at his hse thr tok tok awhile .
slack , den go meet jw.
go kfc again. -.-
baby & kokyiong super funny la.
dey use coins to go buy.
as dey dw put at their pocket.
but den dey dondare giv the person everything coins
so dey take turn buy .
Lol , funnnny la :DDD
after tt, went to blk 1o thr.
many ppls thr.
dey wan settle sth uh.
baby fierce fierce sia. :x
den den , bus-ed to cwp wib baby & kokyiong
& bus-ed to my hse
ty baby send me home .
haha , baby forget to take bac his spec again
;P baby blurr blurr

tmr sch ~ D:
siannnn ,
x<
i donwan go back ~
T.T


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.