Wednesday, June 04, 2008

BABY, HAPPY ONE MONTH <3333
o3.o6.o8
ytd is me & my baby 1st month.
haha :D
i early early morning wake up
cos of my sis, making noise :x
went on9 and watch ming zong zu ding wo ai ni awhile
:DDD
it's a nice show
bleak xP
after tt, wen he wake up.
msg me, & he said he went to brush teeth all these.
and go prepare.
& i can tell you, is long :x
HAHA! :x
meet baby, steph, ivan & one of his frenz(dk wad name :x)
went far east , eat & shop abit (:
crap crap , dey super funnnny :D
den den went to cwp de interchange
stpeh went hm & i stay wib dem
dey bus-ed to 7ooplus thr buy things.
after tt, baby send me home.
home sweet home le, <3
baby,
im now missing you badly!
miss you, miss you, miss you ;P
o4.o6.o8
today went out to study wib my girlfrenz
actually met dem at 12.
but i overslept :x
so i called dem go cwp 1st
reach-ed thr at 1plus
call-ed dem.
and we went library to study
study dao 2plus went to eat ,
was freezing over thr.
coldd~
after tt, went arcade awhile
& we went back to study :DDD
hardworking eh?
study till 5plus
went mac , & bus-ed home
walao, wait-ed for the bus for 2omins sia
Limei & i was thr complaining !
@#$%^&*
LOL! we wlk home also faster laaa.
HAHA, :x
tmr shld be rotting at home ba





No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.