Saturday, March 22, 2008

ytd hav lots of fun :DD
meet up wib ,
yting`lg mei`stead jo`mama & shan sweetheart at msl mrt
mrt-ed to chinatown
& meet alvin , de min , vincent & yonglong.
went to kbox.
haaas. :DD
dey all kp laughing at my singing sia x((
esp the stupid idiot alvin
roar!
kp disiao my voice >.<
was crapping , joking and singing away lor.
funny laa
after tt alvin & vincent super disgusting laa.
LOLL , =x foot the bills each person 19plus
omg , was lyk so ex la. & i didnt bring enough $$ out.
so the guy help me pay abit.
ty guys :D
after tt left thr at 6plus. was thinking whr to go.
think so long ,
dey decide to go bac woodland slack .
haha :DD
mrt-ed back to woodland lor.
go cwp food court eat
after tt dey go buy bubble tea walk home after tt.
ty yting`lg mei`stead jo`mama alvin` didi&korkor, de min send me home ^^
alvin is my didi & korkor forever :DDDDD










No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.