Wednesday, March 19, 2008

here to post again
mon sch start
as per normal
boring x(
after sch went to cwp wib my sis.
go home and perpare
& went tgt.
went to eat swenses :D
after tt my sis wanna go library
TT
which will bored me to death
so i took a nap thr.
haha. :DDD
tues as per normal go sch.
boring toos,
after sch went cwp again
LOL.
as mei`stead wanted to do sth.
me,yting&jo pei her lor
after tt dey come my house slack
at ard evening
jiefu bought his dog to my house
and the miss lee jing hui is so scary of him
WAHAHAHA :DDD
im going post bigbig
LOLL!
after tt ard 9 dey went home x)
today ; wed sch as per normal
today got 5 free period
is all releft by joel tan .
:DD
boring likehell.
x(
wasted alot of tym sia
after sch come home
very tired laa
& today wen we were going home
is raning soo heavily
TT
end here
miko <3

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.