Saturday, February 02, 2008

posting time ;D
ytd went out wib tingLP,tingBEE&joMAMA ^^
lols ,
went to far east 1st
den all of us bought the clothes for ourself
the ppl who sell us tt is super funny lor. xP
after tt , 2 ting bought their shoes
me&jo nv buy as no $$ le
hahas !
i brought very lil ytd x((
after tt went to bugis
went to eat LJS
den shop ard lor
bugis is super super squeezy ytd !
sian ah !
omost lost as in too many ppl push here&thr
i go bugis so many tym
ytd is the squeezest day
HAHA ! :DD
den after tt mrt-ed bac to woodland.
went to cwp de pasta to meet my sis dey all
dey eat&i watch dem eat
LOLs, cos im nt hungry
still quite full x)
jansen work at pasta sehx
LOLs, nxt tym treat treat me k ?
HAHA jk la ! =p

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.