Friday, February 29, 2008

29febo8
today went to sch as per normal (:
1st was maths.
everyone was lyk bz-ily coping each other work.
as teacher giv us de homework
jus in tym, wen i copy finish cher come in
after maths was CPA
siann , internet one hour =D
ding coursework tym go friendster&blog
cos too sian liao, do until all went to slp
hahs ! ;DD
den ass tym
the concert is super sian lor.
i tot is goin to be quite nice.
but turn out lyk tt. - .-
after sch, me and mei acc ting go her ahma hse
but of cos we didnt go up
me and mei slack ard her ahma hse thr lo
den we oso nv come here b4
find one mac find till so long ~
hah ! funny la.
after tt finally found.
after ting done , wen bac to sch for cca
boring ~
at cca read comic all the way.
ty xinyi for yr comic.
i jus love reading yr comic =D
nxt tym lent me more
hoho` xD
& nw im blogging .
is midnight 12plus now.
1march alr . gdmorning everyone (:

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.