Thursday, May 10, 2007

yay` today last paper ahas! no more exam :)) after exam go home . and went causeway point with my mum. i bought her a bag ohs. for mother's day present. guai eh ? of cos! blek :P she even choose it herself. spend so much time chooing la her. she super ma fan sia. say too big if nt too small . lols! but tt me and my sis share de present. sat my sis will be gg buy her flower ohs. haha our mother so lucky hab three guai nuer . my younger sis oso go buy present liao. she youngest ma. so cant afford too much . :DD actually sat gg celebrate mother's day de. i think they gg change to sun le ba? i gg my friend de chalet. lalala` :DD hope will be fun there ! yay . no sch tml`!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.