Friday, May 04, 2007

weets` finally my blog is ok le last few days sth happen to my blog den cann0t sign in haishh .
thanks to YUANTING! helped me to it ^^ thanks wor . muackks. love u lots haha . today after exam deciede to go hm be guai nuer . =X den reach hm . my mother nt at hm . i didnt bring my keys`! i at there ding dong ding dong nobody answer for very long den i call her she said she at causeway ask me go find her. haha den i went there lo. haha . silly me. forget to bring keys =X haha . she bought me a bags for me. but it not a schbags . if i bring to sch will be very werid cos is more of shopping bags ... during the holiday , i wan to buy bag`! i wan to buy make up stuffs` and also nice nice clothes... all my clothes so suck man . and so little of it lo. i wan more `!!!
signn . if only i am very rich . =P

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
It's only for you to find out more about me.